TAB: Cory Monteith Forbids Lea Michele From Seeing Hunky Glee Costar
3:53 pm, October 4th, 2012
The mag says Monteith is “worried” that Michele and Geyer’s onscreen chemistry “might travel off screen,” and has therefore “forbidden Lea from seeing him after the cameras stop rolling.”
A so-called “insider” for the tabloid alleges that even though Geyer is dating actress Jillian Murray, Monteith “told Lea to lay off having any interaction with Dean when they aren’t working.”
But that’s not all.
Monteith was also supposedly “so worried about the on-set flirting that he had a sit-down with Dean to confront him,” claims the mag.
It’s called acting, and Monteith is also an actor, so he understands it sometimes means pretending one is romantically interested in another person strictly for entertainment purposes.
Regardless of the mag’s silly claims, a “Glee” insider tells Gossip Cop the story is completely “ridiculous” and not true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss