TAB: Cory Monteith Forbids Lea Michele From Seeing Hunky Glee Costar
3:53 pm, October 4th, 2012
The mag says Monteith is “worried” that Michele and Geyer’s onscreen chemistry “might travel off screen,” and has therefore “forbidden Lea from seeing him after the cameras stop rolling.”
A so-called “insider” for the tabloid alleges that even though Geyer is dating actress Jillian Murray, Monteith “told Lea to lay off having any interaction with Dean when they aren’t working.”
But that’s not all.
Monteith was also supposedly “so worried about the on-set flirting that he had a sit-down with Dean to confront him,” claims the mag.
It’s called acting, and Monteith is also an actor, so he understands it sometimes means pretending one is romantically interested in another person strictly for entertainment purposes.
Regardless of the mag’s silly claims, a “Glee” insider tells Gossip Cop the story is completely “ridiculous” and not true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair