Corbin Performs “Best Routine” in Dancing with the Stars History – WATCH VIDEO!
10:35 pm, November 11th, 2013VIDEO
Corbin Bleu nabbed a perfect score on Monday’s “Dancing with the Stars” for his spectacular jazz trio dance with partner Karina Smirnoff and pro Witney Carson.
Carrie Ann Inaba said, “That may be the best routine I’ve ever seen in all 17 seasons!”
Len Goodman told the High School Musical star his performance was “delicious.”
They received a perfect score of 30.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents