Corbin Performs “Best Routine” in Dancing with the Stars History – WATCH VIDEO!
10:35 pm, November 11th, 2013VIDEO
Corbin Bleu nabbed a perfect score on Monday’s “Dancing with the Stars” for his spectacular jazz trio dance with partner Karina Smirnoff and pro Witney Carson.
Carrie Ann Inaba said, “That may be the best routine I’ve ever seen in all 17 seasons!”
Len Goodman told the High School Musical star his performance was “delicious.”
They received a perfect score of 30.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids