Controversy Resolved: Michael Jackson’s Kids Will Not Be on Reality TV Show
5:37 pm, October 14th, 2009
The new US Weekly‘s “Hot Stuff” column looks like it’s serving cold dish.
A supposed “source” told the mag a new A&E reality series featuring the Jackson family “will include Michael’s kids – Prince, 12, Paris, 11, and Blanket, 7.” The late King of Pop’s eldest sister Rebbie expressed disgust, saying “Michael would spin in his grave if he knew his kids would be on this show.”
Well, Michael won’t be spinning. Because it’s nothing more than a rumor.
After A&E issued a statement acknowledging that “it is entirely possible that [Michael's] brothers’ will intersect with other members of the Jackson family,” US Weekly stood by its report.
But a source involved in the production confirms to Gossip Cop that while the brothers may “intersect” with Michael’s children, there are no plans to include them in the series. It should also be noted that to be put on the air, participants need to sign a release. The children’s grandmother, Katherine Jackson, acts as their children’s legal guardian, and a source in the Jackson camp tells Gossip Cop there’s no chance she’d sign off on their participation.
You might like:
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy