Conrad Murray Documentary: Michael Jackson Was Broke, Regularly Wet Bed
10:23 am, November 11th, 2011
The Conrad Murray documentary, which covers the two years from Michael Jackson‘s death through the doctor’s six-week involuntary manslaughter trial, aired in the U.K. on Thursday night, and it’s easy to see why the Jackson family vehemently protested MSNBC’s decision to air the film.
The documentary, Michael Jackson and the Doctor: A Fatal Friendship, paints a bleak picture of Jackson during his final days, and features a number of people bashing the legendary singer.
In one conversation between Murray’s lawyers Ed Chernoff and Michael Flanagan and Flanagan’s wife, she says, ”Explain a 50-year-old man who sleeps with a baby doll and has pictures of basically infants to 2-year-old children looking at him every night.”
Chernoff responds, “I think the media made him appear weirder than he is,” to which Flanagan retorts, “You gotta be kidding me – he can’t be any weirder than he is.”
As for the state of Jackson’s finances near the end of his life, Murray claims AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips took him aside after a “This Is It” tour meeting and said Jackson “does not have a f*cking cent!”
The former doctor quotes Phillips as saying, ”What’s this bulls**t all about? Listen this guy is next to skid row. He’s going to be homeless.”
In court, Phillips denied this conversation ever took place.
Later in the documentary, Murray reveals Jackson regularly “peed the bed,” attributing the habit to a psychological condition.
Michael Jackson and the Doctor airs Friday at 10 p.m. on MSNBC.
What do you think about the network’s decision to air the documentary so soon after the trial?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?