Conrad Murray Found GUILTY; Taken to Jail, No Bail
4:18 pm, November 7th, 2011BREAKING!
The seven-man, five-woman California jury announced its decision moments ago.
Dr. Murray sat stone-faced during the decision, which was greeted by a little cheering in the court and a loud celebration outside the courthouse.
Murray’s mother and daughter, on the other hand, cried when the decision was read.
The verdict comes after a six weeks-long trial that included testimony from 49 witnesses and hundreds of pieces of evidence concerning Jackson’s June 2009 death, caused by a lethal dose of propofol.
Dr. Murray will be sentenced on November 29. He faces up to four years in jail.
The judge remanded Dr. Murray immediately into custody without the possibility of bail.
He was then handcuffed and led out of the court.
Do you agree with the verdict?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- Lorde & Boyfriend Cyberbullied In Racist, Meanest Way
- Rihanna Keeps It Casual Courtside
- The Worst Album Covers Of All Time