CLAIM: Tom Cruise’s Son Connor Signs with Lil Wayne’s Young Money
6:09 pm, August 1st, 2011
The site picks up a report from the equally lame MediaTakeOut that says Cruise “has been tapped by Lil Wayne to be part of his Young Money & Cash Money Billionaires roster.”
“He will allegedly be producing beats at the label,” adds HollywoodLife, “and may even go on tour with some of the most famous artists, including Lil Wayne and Drake!”
“Tom & Nicole must be so proud!” speculates the outlet, whose reporting is very rarely anything to be proud about.
Not surprisingly, the Cruise/Young Money report is 100% wrong.
A rep tells us the story is “totally false,” adding that there haven’t even been discussions for Cruise to join the label.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?