CONFIRMED: Russell Brand and Katy Perry are engaged!
10:58 am, January 6th, 2010ENGAGED!
Sources told the magazine Brand proposed a few days ago while the couple vacationed in India, and that Perry “happily accepted.”
When Gossip Cop initially reached out to Perry’s music manager, Steven Jensen, he told us he “can’t confirm” whether the engagement rumor was accurate.
Now reps for both Brand and Perry confirm the couple is indeed engaged!
Brand popped the question on New Year’s Eve in a tent at the foot of a mountain in India.
In the February issue of Glamour – on newsstands now – covergirl Perry even said, “When I find a partner who is my teammate…I’m not going to play by any rules, I’m just going to go with my heart. Why wait?”
And they didn’t.
Brand and Perry have been dating since September. They are currently in Thailand.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for updates!
Visit GossipCop.com for accurate celebrity reporting!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court