CONFIRMED: Russell Brand and Katy Perry are engaged!
10:58 am, January 6th, 2010ENGAGED!
Sources told the magazine Brand proposed a few days ago while the couple vacationed in India, and that Perry “happily accepted.”
When Gossip Cop initially reached out to Perry’s music manager, Steven Jensen, he told us he “can’t confirm” whether the engagement rumor was accurate.
Now reps for both Brand and Perry confirm the couple is indeed engaged!
Brand popped the question on New Year’s Eve in a tent at the foot of a mountain in India.
In the February issue of Glamour – on newsstands now – covergirl Perry even said, “When I find a partner who is my teammate…I’m not going to play by any rules, I’m just going to go with my heart. Why wait?”
And they didn’t.
Brand and Perry have been dating since September. They are currently in Thailand.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for updates!
Visit GossipCop.com for accurate celebrity reporting!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"