CONFIRMED: Robert Pattinson Not Just Acting in Upcoming “Remember Me”
9:58 pm, November 13th, 2009
A quick (non-”Twilight,” non-Robsten) Robert Pattinson confirmation to answer a question we received many times today.
For those who haven’t heard, or those who had heard but weren’t sure it was accurate: Yes, Pattinson is an executive producer of his upcoming film, “Remember Me,” a source with the production confirms to Gossip Cop.
We look forward to tabloids confusedly putting out cover stories naming Pattinson the director, boom operator, and caterer on a sequel to “Remember The Titans.”
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss