CONFIRMED: Robert Pattinson Not Just Acting in Upcoming “Remember Me”
9:58 pm, November 13th, 2009
A quick (non-”Twilight,” non-Robsten) Robert Pattinson confirmation to answer a question we received many times today.
For those who haven’t heard, or those who had heard but weren’t sure it was accurate: Yes, Pattinson is an executive producer of his upcoming film, “Remember Me,” a source with the production confirms to Gossip Cop.
We look forward to tabloids confusedly putting out cover stories naming Pattinson the director, boom operator, and caterer on a sequel to “Remember The Titans.”
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White