CONFIRMED: Robert Pattinson Not Just Acting in Upcoming “Remember Me”
9:58 pm, November 13th, 2009
A quick (non-”Twilight,” non-Robsten) Robert Pattinson confirmation to answer a question we received many times today.
For those who haven’t heard, or those who had heard but weren’t sure it was accurate: Yes, Pattinson is an executive producer of his upcoming film, “Remember Me,” a source with the production confirms to Gossip Cop.
We look forward to tabloids confusedly putting out cover stories naming Pattinson the director, boom operator, and caterer on a sequel to “Remember The Titans.”
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired