CONFIRMED: Robert Pattinson Not Just Acting in Upcoming “Remember Me”
9:58 pm, November 13th, 2009
A quick (non-”Twilight,” non-Robsten) Robert Pattinson confirmation to answer a question we received many times today.
For those who haven’t heard, or those who had heard but weren’t sure it was accurate: Yes, Pattinson is an executive producer of his upcoming film, “Remember Me,” a source with the production confirms to Gossip Cop.
We look forward to tabloids confusedly putting out cover stories naming Pattinson the director, boom operator, and caterer on a sequel to “Remember The Titans.”
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?