CONFIRMED: Oprah Winfrey has “reached out” to Tiger Woods
5:21 am, December 17th, 2009
Woods has been on “Oprah” before. On April 30, 1998, Woods, along with his dad Earl, appeared on the top-rated talk show to promote his book, “Playing Through.” Woods even broke down in tears when Winfrey read a letter of advice that Earl had written to his son.
So can we expect to see more waterworks from Woods on “Oprah?”
Possibly. Oprah and company have approached Woods about returning to the show in order to openly address his widely reported extramarital affairs. A rep for Winfrey’s Harpo Productions acknowledged, “We have reached out to Tiger Woods‘ representatives, but nothing is confirmed.”
Gossip Cop would like to know in the comments section if you would watch Tiger Woods in a sitdown interview with Oprah.
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- Keith Urban Gets A New Look
- Reese Witherspoon & Family Lunch In L.A.
- Christina Aguilera Shows Off Some Serious Curves