CONFIRMED: Oprah Winfrey has “reached out” to Tiger Woods
5:21 am, December 17th, 2009
Woods has been on “Oprah” before. On April 30, 1998, Woods, along with his dad Earl, appeared on the top-rated talk show to promote his book, “Playing Through.” Woods even broke down in tears when Winfrey read a letter of advice that Earl had written to his son.
So can we expect to see more waterworks from Woods on “Oprah?”
Possibly. Oprah and company have approached Woods about returning to the show in order to openly address his widely reported extramarital affairs. A rep for Winfrey’s Harpo Productions acknowledged, “We have reached out to Tiger Woods‘ representatives, but nothing is confirmed.”
Gossip Cop would like to know in the comments section if you would watch Tiger Woods in a sitdown interview with Oprah.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank