“Gossip Girl” stars Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr have split
11:52 am, April 8th, 2010
There seems to be even more drama off the set of “Gossip Girl” than on the show itself.
According to a scoop in the New York Post‘s Page Six column, ”Gossip Girl” stars and real-life lovers Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr have broken up after Westwick heard from pals that she cheated on him.
The paper reveals Szohr got a little too close to one of Westwick’s buddies while she was recently celebrating her 25th birthday in L.A. and he was away filming a movie in Europe.
When mutual friends squealed to Westwick about her alleged hook-up, he “split with Szohr in an emotional phone call last week,” reports Page Six.
The story goes on to note, “She’s been begging Ed to take her back, but he is deeply hurt. He can’t believe that she carried on this way with one of his friends.”
Gossip Cop looked into the allegations and… confirms it’s true.
A source close to Westwick tells Gossip Cop, “They’re done.”
The Westwick confidante says Szohr flew to London to salvage the relationship, but “Ed wanted no part of it. She cheated on him… They’re done.”
A Szohr source, however, claims that while the actress and Westwick “are fighting,” they’re not through quite yet.
Not so, counters the Westwick insider, who reiterates, “It’s over!”
A rep for Westwick said, “I have no comment.” And Szohr’s rep would only say these reports have “no merit.”
It should get pretty interesting when the two return to the set in July.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank