CONFIRMED: Details of “Remember Me” premiere with Robert Pattinson
5:33 pm, January 29th, 2010
The film, which revolves around two people who fall in love as they cope with tragedy, was shot last summer in New York.
And that’s precisely where the premiere will be, Gossip Cop can confirm.
Gossip Cop is told that the stars will walk the red carpet in New York on March 1.
“Remember Me” opens nationwide on March 12.
Generally, premieres are closer to the film’s release date, but because Pattinson is working on “Bel Ami” in Europe and can’t go back and forth, “Remember Me” will have it’s big red carpet at the same time he’s doing its press junket in the Big Apple.
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted