CONFIRMED: Details of “Remember Me” premiere with Robert Pattinson
5:33 pm, January 29th, 2010
The film, which revolves around two people who fall in love as they cope with tragedy, was shot last summer in New York.
And that’s precisely where the premiere will be, Gossip Cop can confirm.
Gossip Cop is told that the stars will walk the red carpet in New York on March 1.
“Remember Me” opens nationwide on March 12.
Generally, premieres are closer to the film’s release date, but because Pattinson is working on “Bel Ami” in Europe and can’t go back and forth, “Remember Me” will have it’s big red carpet at the same time he’s doing its press junket in the Big Apple.
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 15 Hilarious Jay Z Pool Memes
- Celeb Hotties And Their Shirtless Selfies!