CONFIRMED! Carrie Underwood is engaged to hockey player
12:22 pm, December 21st, 2009COUPLES
Carrie Underwood is getting married.
A rep for the “American Idol” winner told Gossip Cop, “I’m happy to confirm that Carrie Underwood is engaged to Mike Fisher, and the couple couldn’t be happier.” The rep added, “No wedding date has been set at this time.”
Fisher, who plays on the Ottawa Senators, proposed on Sunday to Underwood after quietly dating for about a year.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet