CONFIRMED! Carrie Underwood is engaged to hockey player
12:22 pm, December 21st, 2009COUPLES
Carrie Underwood is getting married.
A rep for the “American Idol” winner told Gossip Cop, “I’m happy to confirm that Carrie Underwood is engaged to Mike Fisher, and the couple couldn’t be happier.” The rep added, “No wedding date has been set at this time.”
Fisher, who plays on the Ottawa Senators, proposed on Sunday to Underwood after quietly dating for about a year.
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted