CONFIRMED! Carrie Underwood is engaged to hockey player
12:22 pm, December 21st, 2009COUPLES
Carrie Underwood is getting married.
A rep for the “American Idol” winner told Gossip Cop, “I’m happy to confirm that Carrie Underwood is engaged to Mike Fisher, and the couple couldn’t be happier.” The rep added, “No wedding date has been set at this time.”
Fisher, who plays on the Ottawa Senators, proposed on Sunday to Underwood after quietly dating for about a year.
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?