Conan O’Brien Takes Aim at Old Bosses Behind Enemy Lines
2:39 pm, April 25th, 2010VIDEO
For the first time since the dramatic end to his tenure as “Tonight Show” host, Conan O’Brien returned to Universal Studios on Saturday night.
O’Brien took his Legally Prohibited From Being Funny on Television tour to the Gibson Amphitheatre, only hundreds of yards from where his doomed 11:30PM NBC show used to tape.
“This is my first time back at Universal Studios since I lost my job,” O’Brien told fans, eliciting boos toward his former employers. “Don’t boo too loudly. If you listen very carefully, you can hear bad ideas being greenlit.”
O’Brien will perform again at the Gibson Amphitheatre tonight. His new TBS talk show doesn’t yet have an announced location.
And for anyone curious to see what a Five For Fighting cover duet between O’Brien and Carrey looks like, there’s VIDEO BELOW:
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss