Conan O’Brien Surprises Staffer with a Christmas (Jon) Hamm [VIDEO]
1:18 pm, December 23rd, 2011VIDEO
The late night talk show host explained on his show that every year his staff does Secret Santa gift exchanges, and that he usually doesn’t participate because “I give the gift… of employment,” but this year he ”thought it would be fun.”
The recipient of O’Brien’s gift was his talent coordinator Ashley Olivia.
While trying to figure out what to get her, he rummaged through her desk for possible ideas, and happened to notice a photo of Jon Hamm taped to her cubicle.
After asking a woman who sits next to Olivia whether his talent coordinator thinks Hamm’s attractive, while comparing the photo of the “Mad Men” star to himself, O’Brien realized what he should give his staffer as a Secret Santa.
When it came time to give Olivia her gift, O’Brien had her come onstage during a “Conan,” taping, and presented her with a big photo of Hamm.
He then noted, ”I didn’t get it signed,” adding, “Let’s take care of that right now,” as Hamm emerged from backstage.
An appreciative Olivia was truly shocked.
Check out the funny video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!