Conan O’Brien Officiates First Ever Same-Sex Marriage on Late Night TV
3:24 am, November 4th, 2011VIDEO
Conan O’Brien officiated the first same-sex marriage on late night TV when he presided over the wedding of his costume designer Scott Cronick and his partner David Gorshein during a taping of “Conan.”
The marriage ceremony took place on Thursday at the Beacon Theater in New York, where same-sex couples can legally wed.
Cronick, a fan of Bravo’s “What What Happens Live,” had its host Andy Cohen give him away.
The two grooms exchanged personal vows under a chuppah, the traditional Jewish wedding canopy, and in accordance with Jewish law broke a glass with their feet.
After O’Brien officially pronounced them husband and husband, he wished Cronick and Gorshein “mazel tov!”
Check out the video below of the wedding.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game