Conan Unleashes on Jay Leno
5:33 pm, April 29th, 2010
O’Brien gives his first on-the-record comments about the late-night shake-up in a “60 Minutes” interview scheduled to air Sunday.
“He went and took that show back and I think in a similar situation, if roles had been reversed, I know — I know me, I wouldn’t have done that,” O’Brien says in an excerpt released by CBS.
When asked what he would have done instead, O’Brien says, “Done something else, go someplace else. I mean, that’s just me.”
On why he left NBC instead of moving his show to midnight as the network suggested, O’Brien explains that he thought the relationship was “going be toxic and maybe we just need to go our separate ways. That’s really how it felt to me… and I started to feel that I’m not sure these people even really want me here… .I can’t do it [anymore].”
So will you be tuning in on Sunday to watch O’Brien blast Leno?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Celebrity Hair Influences Of 2013
- Kanye West Delivers An Interesting Analogy
- Rihanna Keeps It Casual Courtside
- What Did Kanye Spend $2 Million On For North?