Conan O’Brien to Officiate Gay Wedding on His Late-Night Show
10:39 am, October 28th, 2011
Conan O’Brien will officiate a gay wedding on his show next week.
The late-night TV host plans to preside over a marriage ceremony between a longtime staffer and his partner during one of the “Conan” episodes he’s taping at the Beacon Theater in New York to mark his TBS show’s one-year anniversary, Gossip Cop confirms.
It’s not been revealed who the grooms-to-be are, nor is it clear which night the wedding will take place.
New York State legalized gay marriage earlier this year.
Gossip Cop is looking to get more details.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court