Conan O’Brien to Officiate Gay Wedding on His Late-Night Show
10:39 am, October 28th, 2011
Conan O’Brien will officiate a gay wedding on his show next week.
The late-night TV host plans to preside over a marriage ceremony between a longtime staffer and his partner during one of the “Conan” episodes he’s taping at the Beacon Theater in New York to mark his TBS show’s one-year anniversary, Gossip Cop confirms.
It’s not been revealed who the grooms-to-be are, nor is it clear which night the wedding will take place.
New York State legalized gay marriage earlier this year.
Gossip Cop is looking to get more details.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- 7 Of Katy Perry's Unforgettable And Wildest Latex Looks
- Macaulay Culkin Steps Out With New Girlfriend
- Is Lady GaGa After Miley Cyrus' Management?