Colin Farrell Surprises Kids at Dublin Hospital with Christmas Gifts
2:27 pm, December 26th, 2011PHOTOS
Colin Farrell spent Christmas Day in a Dublin hospital — delivering more than 100 presents to sick kids at Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin.
He arrived unannounced and without any fanfare to meet with the children.
The press and paparazzi were not alerted, nor would the hospital comment when Gossip Cop called. Even his own rep hadn’t been tipped off about his altruism.
Farrell simply visited the sick kids and showered them with gifts, all of out of the kindness of his heart.
Various relatives of the children, however, tweeted about Farrell’s visit.
One noted, “Just chatting with #ColinFarrell who is in with presents for the kids here in #Crumlin. No tv/media, a gentleman and genuine.”
Another tweeted, “Just met Colin Farrell he came to meet the kids in crumlin hospital really nice man. fair play to him putting a smile on the childrens faces.”
That same parent noted Farrell brought “the whole hospital… presents,” adding, “Farrell is a real genuine guy alright. ”
He’s all right in our book, too.
Check out some photos (below) of Farrell visiting sick kids in the Dublin hospital.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?