Coco Austin Apologizes for Provocative Pics with Other Man, Disrespecting Ice-T
1:59 pm, December 8th, 2012
The pictures, in which the “Ice Loves Coco” bombshell is seen being held and kissed on the cheek by the other man, surfaced on Friday.
Coco first tried to calm fans, writing on Twitter, “Woke up to people in a panic about some pics,please guys I’m happily married,sometimes fans & friends take silly pics.Its harmless. #RELAX.”
But her husband was less than pleased.
Ice-T tweeted, “Coco’s in Vegas. She has given me her explanation of the pics on the net from her first weeks out there [at Peepshow, where she's performing] with some dude. She said he knew someone in the crew from our show and would pop up where ever they would go. He also said he knew me. I don’t know dude.”
He continued, “Regardless… They would take Posed pics every time. Most of them disrespectful and in bad taste. She’s made me look… And feel like sh*t.”
“I say this on Twitter because there’s no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married couple. That’s it. Any more questions ask @Cocosworld,” added Ice-T.
He concluded, “Don’t get it twisted… I’m not happy about this sh*t.”
Coco seems to have gotten the message.
On Saturday, she tweeted, “Ice is right, the pics I took with this man were in poor taste & I disrespected my husband however the pics were the only thing that happened.”
She added, “I feel so sad, the bottom line is I love Ice & I can understand why he’s upset there’s no excuse for my actions. I’m so sorry baby & to evryone.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid