WATCH: Brad Paisley & Carrie Underwood Slam ObamaCare, Spoof ACA Website Problems at CMAs
9:05 pm, November 6th, 2013VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO BELOW!
The pair kicked off a rant about the faulty Affordable Care Act website after the country crooner “injured” himself “twerking.”
“I started signing up last Thursday and I’m almost done,” quipped Underwood.
The duo then went on to try getting Paisley signed up, launching into a parody song spoofing the problematic roll-out.
The audience’s reaction?
Plenty of appreciative hoots and hollers.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet