CM Punk Threatens To “Choke” Chris Brown; Singer Fires Back (VIDEO)
9:28 pm, February 21st, 2012VIDEO
A couple of days after CM Punk called Brown a “turd” and the singer accused the wrestler of taking steroids and being impotent, comes Round Two.
CM Punk just posted a video on Twitter in which he says he’s ”proud” to be steroid-free, and “I don’t hit women. Period.”
The WWE star, who doesn’t feel Brown has sufficiently paid for assaulting Rihanna, then challenges him to get in the ring.
“I will choke you out,” says CM Punk, “and I will make you feel as weak and as powerless and scared and alone as any woman who had the misfortune of knowing a sad, cowardly little boy such as yourself.”
Brown quickly responded on Twitter, calling the video “cute,” adding, “I really hope this 15 minutes of fame is paying you for the long run becuz music last forever! Wrestlers come and go according to ratings!”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think of Brown and CM Punk’s latest exchange.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids