CM Punk Threatens To “Choke” Chris Brown; Singer Fires Back (VIDEO)
9:28 pm, February 21st, 2012VIDEO
A couple of days after CM Punk called Brown a “turd” and the singer accused the wrestler of taking steroids and being impotent, comes Round Two.
CM Punk just posted a video on Twitter in which he says he’s ”proud” to be steroid-free, and “I don’t hit women. Period.”
The WWE star, who doesn’t feel Brown has sufficiently paid for assaulting Rihanna, then challenges him to get in the ring.
“I will choke you out,” says CM Punk, “and I will make you feel as weak and as powerless and scared and alone as any woman who had the misfortune of knowing a sad, cowardly little boy such as yourself.”
Brown quickly responded on Twitter, calling the video “cute,” adding, “I really hope this 15 minutes of fame is paying you for the long run becuz music last forever! Wrestlers come and go according to ratings!”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think of Brown and CM Punk’s latest exchange.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties