CM Punk Threatens To “Choke” Chris Brown; Singer Fires Back (VIDEO)
9:28 pm, February 21st, 2012VIDEO
A couple of days after CM Punk called Brown a “turd” and the singer accused the wrestler of taking steroids and being impotent, comes Round Two.
CM Punk just posted a video on Twitter in which he says he’s ”proud” to be steroid-free, and “I don’t hit women. Period.”
The WWE star, who doesn’t feel Brown has sufficiently paid for assaulting Rihanna, then challenges him to get in the ring.
“I will choke you out,” says CM Punk, “and I will make you feel as weak and as powerless and scared and alone as any woman who had the misfortune of knowing a sad, cowardly little boy such as yourself.”
Brown quickly responded on Twitter, calling the video “cute,” adding, “I really hope this 15 minutes of fame is paying you for the long run becuz music last forever! Wrestlers come and go according to ratings!”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think of Brown and CM Punk’s latest exchange.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting