French Editor Claims to Have More ‘Intimate’ Photos of Kate Middleton (VIDEO)
2:22 pm, September 14th, 2012VIDEO
Laurence Pieau of Closer magazine tells the French press that the shots “show a young woman sunbathing topless, like the millions of women you see on beaches.”
The editor claims the magazine has even more racy photos of Middleton and Prince William, saying, “I won’t hide the fact that there are more intimate pictures that exist that we haven’t published and will not publish.”
Pieau argues, “One shouldn’t dramatize these pictures,” noting, “The reaction has been a little disproportionate. It is a young couple that has just been married. They are in love. They are beautiful.”
“She is the princess of the 21st century,” she concludes.
Pieau goes on to add that the photos of Middleton sunbathing in Provence, France are “not degrading” and “not similar” to the naked pictures of Prince Harry that were recently leaked from a fellow Las Vegas partygoer.
Shortly after the mag and its racy photo hit the newsstand, Middleton and Prince William filed a lawsuit against Closer for violation of privacy.
Check out the video of Pieau defending her decision below.
Do you think the magazine was wrong to publish the paparazzi photos of Middleton?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin