Clint Eastwood Stars in Stirring Super Bowl Ad Called “Halftime in America” (VIDEO)
8:49 pm, February 5th, 2012VIDEO
Well, that happened.
Picking up where Eminem left off last year – and then some – Clint Eastwood made a pitch for Chrysler, U.S. car manufacturers, Detroit and the country itself in a rousing Super Bowl commercial called “Halftime in America.”
“This country can’t be knocked out with one punch,” growls Eastwood. “We get right back up again, and when we do, the world’s gonna hear the roar of our engines.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On