Clint Eastwood Endorses Mitt Romney
10:21 am, August 4th, 2012
The Oscar-winning movie icon attended a Friday night fundraiser for the Republican presidential candidate in Sun Valley, Idaho, declaring, “Now more than ever do we need Governor Romney. I’m going to be voting for him.”
Eastwood told reporters, “I think the country needs a boost.”
“He just made my day,” said Romney, referring to one of Eastwood’s famous lines as his Dirty Harry character.
The event drew about 325 people, who paid as much as $25,000 to attend.
It’s not known whether Eastwood will join Romney on the campaign trail.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo