Clint Eastwood Endorses Mitt Romney
10:21 am, August 4th, 2012
The Oscar-winning movie icon attended a Friday night fundraiser for the Republican presidential candidate in Sun Valley, Idaho, declaring, “Now more than ever do we need Governor Romney. I’m going to be voting for him.”
Eastwood told reporters, “I think the country needs a boost.”
“He just made my day,” said Romney, referring to one of Eastwood’s famous lines as his Dirty Harry character.
The event drew about 325 people, who paid as much as $25,000 to attend.
It’s not known whether Eastwood will join Romney on the campaign trail.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Why Is James Franco Backing a Fashion Documentary?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?