Clint Eastwood Talks RNC Speech, Gay Marriage & Family’s Reality Show on Ellen
2:32 pm, September 18th, 2012VIDEO
Clint Eastwood appears on Tuesday’s “Ellen DeGeneres Show,” and the movie legend talks about his recent controversial address at the Republican National Convention, as well as his family’s reality show.
Regarding his infamous “empty chair” speech, Eastwood jokes, “The Democrats who were watching thought I was going senile — and the Republicans knew I was.”
The actor-director says he was, “Just trying to enjoy myself.”
Eastwood also touches upon his libertarian beliefs and how they affect his stance on gay marriage.
As for his family’s show, Eastwood says, “My only request was to please leave me out of it as much as possible.”
He seems similarly lukewarm about his daughter Francesca’s artist boyfriend Tyler Shields.
“Yeah… he’s the kind of guy everybody wants to see their daughter bring home,” jokes Eastwood.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- The Top 15 Messiest Celebrity Family Feuds
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?