Clint Eastwood and Dina Ruiz Separate After 17 Years Of Marriage
4:14 pm, August 29th, 2013
A source close to Ruiz confirms the split to Gossip Cop.
The pair has reportedly been living apart for some time.
Ruiz and Eastwood have been married since 1996.
They are parents to 16-year-old Morgan, who appeared on Dina’s E! reality show “Mrs. Eastwood & Co.”
A rep for Eastwood said he knew nothing of the pair’s breakup.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?