Clint Eastwood Wife Dina Files For Divorce
5:30 pm, October 23rd, 2013
It’s official: Clint Eastwood‘s wife Dina has filed for divorce.
On Tuesday, Dina filed a divorce petition citing “irreconcilable differences,” according to TMZ.
The former “Mrs. Eastwood and Company” star is asking for full physical custody of the couple’s 16-year-old daughter, Morgan.
She’s also requesting spousal support and asking that Clint pay her attorney’s feels.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Dina filed for a legal separation from the movie star in September.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'