Clint Eastwood Wife Dina Files For Divorce
5:30 pm, October 23rd, 2013
It’s official: Clint Eastwood‘s wife Dina has filed for divorce.
On Tuesday, Dina filed a divorce petition citing “irreconcilable differences,” according to TMZ.
The former “Mrs. Eastwood and Company” star is asking for full physical custody of the couple’s 16-year-old daughter, Morgan.
She’s also requesting spousal support and asking that Clint pay her attorney’s feels.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Dina filed for a legal separation from the movie star in September.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank