“Clash of the Titans” Comes Back to Beat “Date Night”
4:43 pm, April 12th, 2010
Clash of the Titans ($26.6 million) won the box office for the second straight weekend, edging new release Date Night ($25.2 million) after final numbers showed the comedy pulled in roughly $2 million less than reported on Sunday.
Most outlets reported late Sunday and early Monday that Date Night had won a narrow victory based on projections.
How to Train Your Dragon finished a close third with $24.8 million.
Tyler Perry’s Why Did I Get Married Too? ($11 million) and The Last Song ($9.8 million) rounded out the top five.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo