Claim: Robsten Relationship Revealed in Harper’s Bazaar
6:13 pm, September 24th, 2009EXCLUSIVE!
Today’s “Twilight” rumor has Robsten watchers on the edge of their seats.
Sites are picking up a sizzling In Touch magazine claim that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will “go public with their clandestine romance in a revealing interview” in this December’s edition of Harper’s Bazaar. “Insiders” tell the tabloid that the “tell-all interview” will confirm months of speculation that the co-stars are a real-life couple.
An employee for Harper’s who “accompanied the couple” to a photoshoot last month supposedly says, “Rob and Kristen were relatively open about their relationship.”
Here’s what Gossip Cop can confirm – the stars DID shoot, in Vancouver, a big feature story that as of now is slated for the magazine’s December cover.
But a source close to the production tells Gossip Cop exclusively that Pattinson and Stewart “do NOT” discuss whether or not they’re a couple.
So there you have it. You heard it here first.
Gossip Cop will continue to cover all things Twilight as the release of “New Moon” approaches and shooting for “Eclipse” continues. Remember to follow us on Twitter for the most accurate celebrity news reporting around – @GossipCop.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z