Claim: Robsten Relationship Revealed in Harper’s Bazaar
6:13 pm, September 24th, 2009EXCLUSIVE!
Today’s “Twilight” rumor has Robsten watchers on the edge of their seats.
Sites are picking up a sizzling In Touch magazine claim that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will “go public with their clandestine romance in a revealing interview” in this December’s edition of Harper’s Bazaar. “Insiders” tell the tabloid that the “tell-all interview” will confirm months of speculation that the co-stars are a real-life couple.
An employee for Harper’s who “accompanied the couple” to a photoshoot last month supposedly says, “Rob and Kristen were relatively open about their relationship.”
Here’s what Gossip Cop can confirm – the stars DID shoot, in Vancouver, a big feature story that as of now is slated for the magazine’s December cover.
But a source close to the production tells Gossip Cop exclusively that Pattinson and Stewart “do NOT” discuss whether or not they’re a couple.
So there you have it. You heard it here first.
Gossip Cop will continue to cover all things Twilight as the release of “New Moon” approaches and shooting for “Eclipse” continues. Remember to follow us on Twitter for the most accurate celebrity news reporting around – @GossipCop.
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look