Rumor wrong about lights going out on “The City”
3:08 pm, June 28th, 2010Exclusive
Is “The City” being shut down?
According to a rumor spreading faster than butter on a toasted English muffin, “MTV has canceled (seemingly) successful scripted reality series The City,” with this season being its last.
A spin-off from “The Hills,” which has its own series finale next month, “The City” follows the exploits of Whitney Port and friends as they try to make it in the New York City fashion world.
The show’s success, coupled with “The Hills” going off the air, makes this rumor odd, to say the least.
And rightfully so.
Tony DiSanto, MTV’s president of programming and development, tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the show’s rumored demise is “Totally 100 percent not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?