WATCH: Cissy Houston Speaks Out for First Time Since Whitney’s Death
5:22 pm, March 30th, 2012VIDEO
The elder Houston sat down with My9 News at New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, where Whitney’s funeral was held.
Cissy Houston, herself a gospel singer, says she’s not angry in her grief, nor does she blame anyone for her daughter’s passing.
She reflects, “[There's] nothing I can do about it, nothing nobody else can do about it. If I thought I could do something to bring her back that’s exactly what I’d do… but I know that’s impossible.”
The first snippet of the conversation is below.
Gossip Cop will have the full interview later.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Melissa Joan Hart Should've Checked The Mirror
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Sarah Silverman Gives Ex Jimmy Kimmel's Stuff Back
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!