Beverly Hills Nannies’ Cindy Margolis Had “Intimate” Off-Air Hook-up With “Manny”
2:24 pm, September 4th, 2012
ABC Family’s hit reality series “Beverly Hills Nannies” has its season finale tonight at 9 p.m. EST, followed at 10 p.m. by its “Beverly Hills Nannies Reunion — Nannies Tell All” special, and Gossip Cop has the answer as to whether or not model/actress Cindy Margolis is really hooking up with her “manny” Scott Cartmill.
Although Cartmill sort of denies there’s anything going on during the taped reunion show, Margolis is a little more forthcoming.
Gossip Cop asked Margolis pointblank about the two of them, and she acknowledged, “We’ve had some special moments when the cameras weren’t [around].”
She even admitted to “one intimate moment” behind closed doors.
And while Margolis said “he’s not my boyfriend,” she did note he’s “a good-looking man” and “we’re attracted to each other.”
Margolis also told Gossip Cop they’ve gone out to dinner a number of times, and even stopped by the sex shop A Touch of Romance (photo below).
And while it’s up in the air as to whether their relationship will blossom, the reality star said, “He’s still working for me” and “my kids love him.”
“He’s an important part of my life,” she added.
Are you surprised that Margolis and Cartmill hooked up?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Miley Cyrus Is Still Sticking To Feminist Claim
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution