WATCH: Cindy Chang Wows Judges on “America’s Got Talent” with Big Voice
10:42 pm, June 29th, 2011VIDEO
Cindy Chang, a 42-year old homemaker who “used to be a technical writer and editor,” made a big splash tonight on “America’s Got Talent.”
After she brought down the house, Chang burst into grateful tears, and the panel sent her on to the next round.
A minor controversy does seem to be brewing online, however, with allegations that Chang actually has a background in professional singing and isn’t the out-of-nowhere amateur portrayed on the show.
Either way, it’s worth taking a look at the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?