WATCH: Cindy Chang Wows Judges on “America’s Got Talent” with Big Voice
10:42 pm, June 29th, 2011VIDEO
Cindy Chang, a 42-year old homemaker who “used to be a technical writer and editor,” made a big splash tonight on “America’s Got Talent.”
After she brought down the house, Chang burst into grateful tears, and the panel sent her on to the next round.
A minor controversy does seem to be brewing online, however, with allegations that Chang actually has a background in professional singing and isn’t the out-of-nowhere amateur portrayed on the show.
Either way, it’s worth taking a look at the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss