WATCH: Ciara Served With Lawsuit WHILE Performing at L.A. Pride Festival
11:49 am, June 9th, 2013VIDEO
Ciara got served with legal papers while performing at the L.A. Pride Festival on Saturday.
The singer was mid-song when a seemingly ordinary concertgoer handed over a piece of paper. After glancing at it, Ciara handed it right back.
“She got served!” announced the smiling woman after leaving the paper on the stage and walking out of the crowd.
The lawsuit stems from a dispute with Factory, a Los Angeles night club, which claims the performer bailed on her scheduled Friday night performance.
Ciara’s team says she gave the venue notice she’d be unable perform — due to her commitment to L.A. Pride — before the plans were even finalized, and alleges the venue kept promoting the appearance anyway.
Check out the awkward video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video