WATCH: Ciara Served With Lawsuit WHILE Performing at L.A. Pride Festival
11:49 am, June 9th, 2013VIDEO
Ciara got served with legal papers while performing at the L.A. Pride Festival on Saturday.
The singer was mid-song when a seemingly ordinary concertgoer handed over a piece of paper. After glancing at it, Ciara handed it right back.
“She got served!” announced the smiling woman after leaving the paper on the stage and walking out of the crowd.
The lawsuit stems from a dispute with Factory, a Los Angeles night club, which claims the performer bailed on her scheduled Friday night performance.
Ciara’s team says she gave the venue notice she’d be unable perform — due to her commitment to L.A. Pride — before the plans were even finalized, and alleges the venue kept promoting the appearance anyway.
Check out the awkward video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet