WATCH: Ciara Served With Lawsuit WHILE Performing at L.A. Pride Festival
11:49 am, June 9th, 2013VIDEO
Ciara got served with legal papers while performing at the L.A. Pride Festival on Saturday.
The singer was mid-song when a seemingly ordinary concertgoer handed over a piece of paper. After glancing at it, Ciara handed it right back.
“She got served!” announced the smiling woman after leaving the paper on the stage and walking out of the crowd.
The lawsuit stems from a dispute with Factory, a Los Angeles night club, which claims the performer bailed on her scheduled Friday night performance.
Ciara’s team says she gave the venue notice she’d be unable perform — due to her commitment to L.A. Pride — before the plans were even finalized, and alleges the venue kept promoting the appearance anyway.
Check out the awkward video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?