Chynna Phillips Enters Rehab; Anxiety Partly Due to Mackenzie Phillips Revelations
6:30 pm, February 15th, 2010EXCLUSIVE DETAILS
Chynna Phillips has entered a rehabilitation facility for anxiety, her representative confirms to Gossip Cop.
Last year, Phillips’ half-sister Mackenzie Phillips made waves by revealing a decade-long sexual relationship with their father, John Phillips of The Mamas and The Papas. Chynna publicly supported Mackenzie while appearing on The Oprah Winfrey Show.
But a source close to Phillips tells Gossip Cop she’s been “having a hard time since the summer, since [Mackenzie's] book came out.” The source adds, “It’s been tough on her.” We’re told, “She’s really depressed,” and “trying to figure out things” while receiving help for anxiety.
The same source tells Gossip Cop that Chynna Phillips “has a big heart” and was “trying to do the right thing” for her half-sister, but in retrospect feels some of what she said in support of Mackenzie wasn’t consistent with her thoughts on the matter.
Phillips has three children with husband Billy Baldwin.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the latest in accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties