Chynna Phillips Enters Rehab; Anxiety Partly Due to Mackenzie Phillips Revelations
6:30 pm, February 15th, 2010EXCLUSIVE DETAILS
Chynna Phillips has entered a rehabilitation facility for anxiety, her representative confirms to Gossip Cop.
Last year, Phillips’ half-sister Mackenzie Phillips made waves by revealing a decade-long sexual relationship with their father, John Phillips of The Mamas and The Papas. Chynna publicly supported Mackenzie while appearing on The Oprah Winfrey Show.
But a source close to Phillips tells Gossip Cop she’s been “having a hard time since the summer, since [Mackenzie's] book came out.” The source adds, “It’s been tough on her.” We’re told, “She’s really depressed,” and “trying to figure out things” while receiving help for anxiety.
The same source tells Gossip Cop that Chynna Phillips “has a big heart” and was “trying to do the right thing” for her half-sister, but in retrospect feels some of what she said in support of Mackenzie wasn’t consistent with her thoughts on the matter.
Phillips has three children with husband Billy Baldwin.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the latest in accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'