Chuck Lorre Lawyer Calls Charlie Sheen Lawsuit Claims “Recklessly False”
7:16 pm, March 10th, 2011
Weitzman said in a statement: “The allegations in the complaint against Mr. Lorre are as recklessly false and unwarranted as Mr. Sheen’s rantings in the media… The accusations are simply imaginary. This lawsuit is about a fantasy ‘lottery’ pay-day for Charlie Sheen.”
Weitzman added, “Chuck Lorre’s concern has been and continues to be about Mr. Sheen’s health.”
In legal papers filed today by Sheen’s attorney, Marty Singer, it’s alleged Lorre “believes himself to be so wealthy and powerful that he can unilaterally decide to take money away from the dedicated cast and crew… in order to serve his own ego and self-interest, and make the star of the series the scapegoat for Lorre’s own conduct.”
It is still not known whether the show will continue with a new actor in Sheen’s place.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting