Christoph Waltz Talks Austrian “Sense of Humor” in SNL Monologue; “Hitler” Cameo
8:30 am, February 17th, 2013VIDEO
Christoph Waltz opened his “SNL” monologue about being “the first German speaking host” of the sketch comedy show, and that Austrians have a “wonderful sense of humor.”
The monologue included Taran Killam dressed as “casual” Adolf Hitler.
Waltz then sang an “Austrian song” called “Smile, Damn You, Smile.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet