Christoph Waltz Talks Austrian “Sense of Humor” in SNL Monologue; “Hitler” Cameo
8:30 am, February 17th, 2013VIDEO
Christoph Waltz opened his “SNL” monologue about being “the first German speaking host” of the sketch comedy show, and that Austrians have a “wonderful sense of humor.”
The monologue included Taran Killam dressed as “casual” Adolf Hitler.
Waltz then sang an “Austrian song” called “Smile, Damn You, Smile.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?