Christoph Waltz Talks Austrian “Sense of Humor” in SNL Monologue; “Hitler” Cameo
8:30 am, February 17th, 2013VIDEO
Christoph Waltz opened his “SNL” monologue about being “the first German speaking host” of the sketch comedy show, and that Austrians have a “wonderful sense of humor.”
The monologue included Taran Killam dressed as “casual” Adolf Hitler.
Waltz then sang an “Austrian song” called “Smile, Damn You, Smile.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted