Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol Wins Christmas Weekend Box Office
2:36 pm, December 25th, 2011BOX OFFICE
It was a good Christmas weekend for Tom Cruise.
His Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol won the three-day holiday weekend’s top spot, taking in $26.5 million.
Securing second place with $17.8 million was Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows, followed by third-place finisher Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-Wrecked, with $13.3 million in ticket sales.
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and The Adventures Of Tintin came in fourth and fifth places with $13 million and $9.1 million, respectively.
Rounding out the Top 10 were the new Matt Damon release, We Bought A Zoo ($7.8 million), New Year’s Eve ($3.6 million), Arthur Christmas ($2.7 million), The Muppets ($2.2 million), and Hugo ($1.6 million).
What did you see this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna