Christine O’Donnell Walks Off “Piers Morgan Tonight” [VIDEO]
6:59 pm, August 17th, 2011VIDEO
O’Donnell, who was a guest on “Piers Morgan Tonight,” told the host, “You’re borderline being a little bit rude.”
When he pressed further about “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell,” O’Donnell said she didn’t feel she needed to discuss it. “I’m not running for office. I’m not promoting a legislative agenda,” she explained.
She again said, “You’re being little rude,” to which Morgan replied, “I’m being charming and respectful.”
O’Donnell was on the show to promote her book, “Troublemaker,” but at a certain point, she felt she had had enough of the interview, and took off her mic and left the set.
Morgan later tweeted it was his “first ever walk-out in 25 years of interviews,”adding, ”I guess viewers can decide if I was ‘rude’ or not tonight at 9pm ET.”
Who do you think was in the wrong?
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors