Christine O’Donnell Walks Off “Piers Morgan Tonight” [VIDEO]
6:59 pm, August 17th, 2011VIDEO
O’Donnell, who was a guest on “Piers Morgan Tonight,” told the host, “You’re borderline being a little bit rude.”
When he pressed further about “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell,” O’Donnell said she didn’t feel she needed to discuss it. “I’m not running for office. I’m not promoting a legislative agenda,” she explained.
She again said, “You’re being little rude,” to which Morgan replied, “I’m being charming and respectful.”
O’Donnell was on the show to promote her book, “Troublemaker,” but at a certain point, she felt she had had enough of the interview, and took off her mic and left the set.
Morgan later tweeted it was his “first ever walk-out in 25 years of interviews,”adding, ”I guess viewers can decide if I was ‘rude’ or not tonight at 9pm ET.”
Who do you think was in the wrong?
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet