Ricci Rich: Christina Owes IRS
10:09 am, April 23rd, 2010
Christina Ricci might want to check her couch cushions for loose change.
According to a federal tax lien filed earlier this month, the actress owes the Internal Revenue Service $179,568.30 in unpaid taxes from 2008.
A representative for the Addams Family star claims Ricci learned about the lien on Wednesday, and is taking “immediate action to address it in a responsible manner,” reports TMZ.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents