Christina Hendricks Upset By “Full-Figured” Interview Questions (VIDEO)
4:39 pm, October 5th, 2012VIDEO
Christina Hendricks is getting tired of answering questions about her body, and things got awkward during a recent interview in Australia.
The “Mad Men” actress’ sit-down with Sydney Sun-Herald fashion editor Kate Waterhouse went awry after Waterhouse noted, “You have been an inspiration as a full-figured woman. What is the most inspiring story you can remember where you’ve inspired someone?”
Hendricks gives an uncomfortable laugh and says, “I don’t know… I’m sorry,” motioning that she’d like a do-over.
But when they resume, Waterhouse, not taking the hint, immediately asks Hendricks a second time about having a “full figure.”
The exasperated actress throws up her hands, saying, “I mean, you just said it again!”
We then hear Waterhouse getting more explicit instructions not to ask Hendricks about her body.
Off-camera, Hendricks is reported to have remarked, ”I think calling me full-figured is just rude.”
Regardless, it makes for some very awkward viewing.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life