PAPER: Christina Hendricks to “Launch a Swimwear Line”
6:03 pm, April 25th, 2012EXCLUSIVE
Is Christina Hendricks starting her own clothing line?
According to The Sun, the “Mad Men” star “plans to launch a swimwear line.”
Hendricks was supposedly inspired to make her own clothes after getting frustrated with store offerings.
“My husband and I have sketched out designs,” the actress is quoted as allegedly saying.
So when is Hendricks’ supposed offerings hitting stores?
Certainly not anytime soon.
A rep for Hendricks tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “Although design and clothing is of interest to Christina, she doesn’t have any immediate plans to launch a line.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy