Christina Applegate SNL Monologue Song About Holidays with “Dane Cook” (VIDEO)
12:14 am, October 14th, 2012VIDEO
Christina Applegate hosted “Saturday Night Live” and opened with a monologue that referenced her last hosting appearance in 1993… and her happiness that it’s still not quite the holiday season.
The actress sang an ode to the last days of fall before the onslaught of Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s (“Enjoy it while you can… it’s just mid-October!”).
There were some very special guests during her performance in the form of the “Fruppets,” a knock-off version of The Muppets, who typically appear around the holiday season.
And who’s the off-brand Swedish Chef?
Why, it’s “Dane Cook.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?