CLAIM: Christina Applegate “Headed for a Meltdown”
1:00 pm, September 8th, 2012
“Christina Applegate Meltdown” blares a headline in the National Enquirer, which claims the sitcom star “is so stressed that friends fear she’s headed for a meltdown!”
A so-called “source” for the Enquirer alleges that, after recovering from breast cancer, Applegate “welcomed the distraction of work… but now she feels that she made a colossal mistake.”
The magazine’s “source” goes on to claim that Applegate’s time-intensive TV show has prevented her from planning her wedding, and even from having another child.
“She desperately needs time off,” the “source” dramatically says, “but she can’t can’t seem to jump off the treadmill. She’s falling apart!”
Here’s what’s really going on: The National Enquirer saw Applegate’s recent Twitter rant about the paparazzi, and decided to sensationalize a story about the actress supposedly nearing a breakdown.
In any case, it’s NOT TRUE.
A rep for Applegate assures Gossip Cop that she’s doing just fine, pointing out that when it comes to the Enquirer‘s claims, “Consider the source.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting