CLAIM: Christina Applegate “Headed for a Meltdown”
1:00 pm, September 8th, 2012
“Christina Applegate Meltdown” blares a headline in the National Enquirer, which claims the sitcom star “is so stressed that friends fear she’s headed for a meltdown!”
A so-called “source” for the Enquirer alleges that, after recovering from breast cancer, Applegate “welcomed the distraction of work… but now she feels that she made a colossal mistake.”
The magazine’s “source” goes on to claim that Applegate’s time-intensive TV show has prevented her from planning her wedding, and even from having another child.
“She desperately needs time off,” the “source” dramatically says, “but she can’t can’t seem to jump off the treadmill. She’s falling apart!”
Here’s what’s really going on: The National Enquirer saw Applegate’s recent Twitter rant about the paparazzi, and decided to sensationalize a story about the actress supposedly nearing a breakdown.
In any case, it’s NOT TRUE.
A rep for Applegate assures Gossip Cop that she’s doing just fine, pointing out that when it comes to the Enquirer‘s claims, “Consider the source.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z