CLAIM: Christina Applegate “Headed for a Meltdown”
1:00 pm, September 8th, 2012
“Christina Applegate Meltdown” blares a headline in the National Enquirer, which claims the sitcom star “is so stressed that friends fear she’s headed for a meltdown!”
A so-called “source” for the Enquirer alleges that, after recovering from breast cancer, Applegate “welcomed the distraction of work… but now she feels that she made a colossal mistake.”
The magazine’s “source” goes on to claim that Applegate’s time-intensive TV show has prevented her from planning her wedding, and even from having another child.
“She desperately needs time off,” the “source” dramatically says, “but she can’t can’t seem to jump off the treadmill. She’s falling apart!”
Here’s what’s really going on: The National Enquirer saw Applegate’s recent Twitter rant about the paparazzi, and decided to sensationalize a story about the actress supposedly nearing a breakdown.
In any case, it’s NOT TRUE.
A rep for Applegate assures Gossip Cop that she’s doing just fine, pointing out that when it comes to the Enquirer‘s claims, “Consider the source.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?