Christina Applegate Marries Martyn LeNoble!
11:58 pm, February 24th, 2013
Christina Applegate is married!
The Anchorman actress wed her longtime boyfriend Martyn LeNoble at her Los Angeles home on Saturday, a rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
Applegate and her beau, a founding member of the band Porno for Pyros, got engaged on Valentine’s Day in 2010.
They are parents to a two-year-old daughter named Sadie.
This is the second marriage for Applegate, who split from actor Johnathon Schaech in 2007.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids