Christina Applegate Marries Martyn LeNoble!
11:58 pm, February 24th, 2013
Christina Applegate is married!
The Anchorman actress wed her longtime boyfriend Martyn LeNoble at her Los Angeles home on Saturday, a rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
Applegate and her beau, a founding member of the band Porno for Pyros, got engaged on Valentine’s Day in 2010.
They are parents to a two-year-old daughter named Sadie.
This is the second marriage for Applegate, who split from actor Johnathon Schaech in 2007.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank