Christina Applegate is Engaged
5:36 pm, April 16th, 2010
Christina Applegate is engaged to musician Martyn LeNoble, Gossip Cop has confirmed.
The “Married… with Children” star will be married again after her boyfriend of two years proposed on Valentine’s Day. That same day she and LeNoble enjoyed some boogie boarding, but the actress didn’t reveal February 14th’s bigger news (on Twitter or elsewhere) until now.
Applegate overcame breast cancer in 2008 following a double mastectomy. She is (fortunately) still cancer-free.
Applegate and her first husband, Johnathon Schaech, divorced in 2007. It’s also LeNoble’s second marriage.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?