TAB: Christina Aguilera Made Moves On Vanessa Hudgens at L.A. Party
3:24 pm, November 7th, 2012
A supposed “eyewitness” for the mag claims the “Voice” judge, accompanied by boyfriend Matt Rutler, was “a hot mess,” and “wasted no time boozing it up” at the bash.
Aguilera then allegedly became fixated on fellow partygoer Hudgens, notes the tab, quoting its so-called “source” as saying, “She spent a lot of time on the dance floor, gyrating next to Vanessa.”
The purported insider continues, “The more Christina drank, the more her kinky side seemed to come out,” adding, “It really seemed like she was playing the role of seductress — with Vanessa as her target!”
Um, who on earth talks like that?
Anyhow, Star’s source goes on to claim that at the end of the night, Aguilera “stumbled over to Vanessa and begged her to come back home with her and Matt!”
“Vanessa was taken aback but smiled and politely declined the offer,” says the mag’s “witness,” who was apparently so close to the actresses that he or she could astutely observe Hudgens’ body language and facial expressions.
OK, this story is completely insane.
Aguilera and Hudgens hung out at the party as friends, along with Rutler and a number of other pals.
There was nothing inappropriate about it.
Of course, this isn’t the first time Star has wrongly claimed someone was prowling on Hudgens.
In any case, a source close to Aguilera laughed off the outlandish story to Gossip Cop, telling us it’s “so wrong.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z