Christina Aguilera “Urged” to Go to Rehab?
3:06 pm, February 2nd, 2011
“Christina is urged to go to rehab,” reads the headline of a piece in In Touch about Christina Aguilera.
According to the tab, “Aguilera’s friends are encouraging her to get help for a drinking problem… Christina has always been a party girl, but ever since splitting from her husband, Jordan Bratman, she seems to be partying and carousing more than ever.”
In Touch goes on that “her young son, Max, is often left with Christina’s mom, Shelly, while Christina is out.
Here’s what’s right: The spelling of Aguilera’s name.
Here’s what’s wrong: Everything else.
A source close to Aguilera tells us rumors of her being urged to go to rehab are “not true,” and noted that the claim about Max being “often left” with Aguilera’s mom “is ridiculous as her mom doesn’t even live in L.A.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Advice Us Parents Wish We Could Give These Celebs