Christina Aguilera “Urged” to Go to Rehab?
3:06 pm, February 2nd, 2011
“Christina is urged to go to rehab,” reads the headline of a piece in In Touch about Christina Aguilera.
According to the tab, “Aguilera’s friends are encouraging her to get help for a drinking problem… Christina has always been a party girl, but ever since splitting from her husband, Jordan Bratman, she seems to be partying and carousing more than ever.”
In Touch goes on that “her young son, Max, is often left with Christina’s mom, Shelly, while Christina is out.
Here’s what’s right: The spelling of Aguilera’s name.
Here’s what’s wrong: Everything else.
A source close to Aguilera tells us rumors of her being urged to go to rehab are “not true,” and noted that the claim about Max being “often left” with Aguilera’s mom “is ridiculous as her mom doesn’t even live in L.A.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank