Christina Aguilera Being Pursued By Quentin Tarantino, Claims Tabloid
1:05 pm, October 17th, 2013
“Slimmed-down Christina Aguilera looks sexier than ever since returning to ‘The Voice’ — and she’s got offbeat ‘Pulp Fiction’ director Quentin Tarantino hot on her tail!” begins a ridiculous story from the National Enquirer.
According to the supermarket tabloid, “Quentin is pursuing the ‘Dirrty’ singer for a role in one of his gritty movies — but they say he may also be looking for more.”
A so-called “source” for the mag claims, “Quentin’s been hitting Christina up with emails, scripts for movies and even letters. He has it in his head that he can take her to the next level.”
However, the purported “insider” says, “Quentin’s creeping Christina out a little,” adding, “If he thinks she’s interested in dating him, he’s in for a rude awakening.”
Actually, it’s the Enquirer that’s in for a rude awakening, because a source close to Aguilera tells Gossip Cop she and Tarantino “have NEVER met,” and that the tab’s entire story is untrue.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Hilarious Celebrity Tweets