Christina Aguilera Being Pursued By Quentin Tarantino, Claims Tabloid
1:05 pm, October 17th, 2013
“Slimmed-down Christina Aguilera looks sexier than ever since returning to ‘The Voice’ — and she’s got offbeat ‘Pulp Fiction’ director Quentin Tarantino hot on her tail!” begins a ridiculous story from the National Enquirer.
According to the supermarket tabloid, “Quentin is pursuing the ‘Dirrty’ singer for a role in one of his gritty movies — but they say he may also be looking for more.”
A so-called “source” for the mag claims, “Quentin’s been hitting Christina up with emails, scripts for movies and even letters. He has it in his head that he can take her to the next level.”
However, the purported “insider” says, “Quentin’s creeping Christina out a little,” adding, “If he thinks she’s interested in dating him, he’s in for a rude awakening.”
Actually, it’s the Enquirer that’s in for a rude awakening, because a source close to Aguilera tells Gossip Cop she and Tarantino “have NEVER met,” and that the tab’s entire story is untrue.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?