Christina Aguilera Being Pursued By Quentin Tarantino, Claims Tabloid
1:05 pm, October 17th, 2013
“Slimmed-down Christina Aguilera looks sexier than ever since returning to ‘The Voice’ — and she’s got offbeat ‘Pulp Fiction’ director Quentin Tarantino hot on her tail!” begins a ridiculous story from the National Enquirer.
According to the supermarket tabloid, “Quentin is pursuing the ‘Dirrty’ singer for a role in one of his gritty movies — but they say he may also be looking for more.”
A so-called “source” for the mag claims, “Quentin’s been hitting Christina up with emails, scripts for movies and even letters. He has it in his head that he can take her to the next level.”
However, the purported “insider” says, “Quentin’s creeping Christina out a little,” adding, “If he thinks she’s interested in dating him, he’s in for a rude awakening.”
Actually, it’s the Enquirer that’s in for a rude awakening, because a source close to Aguilera tells Gossip Cop she and Tarantino “have NEVER met,” and that the tab’s entire story is untrue.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress