OK! Mag’s “Pregnancy Buzz” Around Christina Aguilera is Not OK
1:24 pm, November 22nd, 2010EXCLUSIVE
“Christina Aguilera Pregnant? AMA Performance Fuels Baby Bump Buzz,” reads a headline on OK! magazine’s website.
The tab’s blog goes on to write that the “revealing black body suit” that Aguilera wore last night at the American Music Awards has “been fueling pregnancy buzz as the crooner appeared to gained some weight since her tile (sic) role in Burlesque.”
OK! even asked its readers, “Do you think [her son] Max will have a young sibling soon?”
First of all, it’s always amusing when a supposed news outlet questions its readers, believing they have more insight into celebrities than they do.
Anyway, let’s cut to the chase – Aguilera is NOT pregnant.
A source close to the singer tells Gossip Cop, “She is going through a hard time, getting divorced, opening a film and caring for her son and hasn’t had time to work out,” which is why she’s gained a little weight.
Perhaps places like OK! should take a pregnant pause before publishing stories like the one about Aguilera possibly expecting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors